- Go to your Google play store or Apple store and search for Trust Wallet.
- Go to the app and click on “Install” to install TrustWallet on your device.
- Once the app is installed, click on “Create a new wallet”.
- Accept the Terms & Conditions from TrustWallet and click on “Continue”.
- Confirm that you understand the dangers when sharing your secret recovery phrase to an unknown individual. The best way is to copy or write down your secret recovery phrase and store it in a safe place no one is able to reach. For more safety tips, navigate to here.
Click on “continue” to proceed and you’ll be guided by TrustWallet to install your personal Defi Wallet.
- Go to the settings button in the top right corner.
- Search for “BNB Smart Chain” and enable the network with the slide on the right.
- The BNB Smart Chain network is now visable within your wallet.
We’re going to show you how easily you can buy crypto using your Visa Card. It’s very important to understand that you’re going to buy BNB, on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC Bep-20) network. Sending BNB to other wallets on networks such as Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), XRP, and other currencies, will result in you losing your funds. You can not simply buy other currencies from other networks with BNB, or send BNB to an ETH wallet address. We recommend you use an online search engine if you’re stepping into an unknown area. TeleTreon tutorials are created for TeleTreon customers and users only. If you have any questions, you can always join our Telegram and ask one of our admins to assist you. Follow the steps below:
- Go to BNB Smart Chain.
- Click on buy button located at the top right corner.
- Select “Moonpay” as provider. Click on “Next”. It’s worth note, that you are able to use other payment providers as well depending on your credit card or countries currency. We use moonpay as an example.
- Insert the desired amount of USD or other currency you want to spend buying BNB. Click on “Continue”.
- Insert your email and Click on “Continue”.
- Enter the verification code you received within your email.
*Always makes sure you check spam and other inboxes.
- Accept terms & conditions and Click on “Continue”.
- Enter Billing address details and Click on “Continue”.
- Enter your card details and click on “Continue”.
- Go to the Dapp browser within Trustwallet
- Insert Pancakswap.finance in the search engine on top of the screen.
- Check if you’re connected to the the right network by clicking on the network logo in the right upper corner. This should be “BNB Smart Chain”.
- Write “BNB Smart Chain” and enable if it’s disabled.
- You’re now interacting on the BNB network and able to connect your wallet by clicking on the “Connect” button.
- Click on “Trust wallet”.
- Click on “Connect”.
- Your wallet is now connected to Pancakeswap.finance
- Scroll down and click on “Trade Now”
- Now we need to make sure you’re slippage tolerance is high enough to make the trade.
Slippage tolerance refers to the difference between the expected price of a trade and the price at which the trade is executed. TTN has an 11% buying and selling fee which must be taken into consideration as well as the overall volatility of the coin. Click on the mechanic wheel next to “Swap” to set the right slippage amount.
- Set slippage tolerance to 15%.
- We are now going to configure our contract. Click on “CAKE”.
- Copy our contract address “0x50A9Eb8A53f2C2993F46B354bD5F24F1C880bf24” and paste it in the token search engine. Once the contract pops up click on “Import” to add the TTN token to your library.
*Make sure you check and import our official contract written above or copy it from www.Teletreon.com
- Make sure you read and understand the dangers of Crypto currencies and fake contracts.
Click on the “I understand” verification box to proceed and then click “Import”.
Our contract is not yet officially added to the Trustwallet library which makes a message appear with “Unknown source”.
- You’re now ready to purchase TTN with BNB. Write the desired amount of BNB you want to spend on TTN in the BNB section and it’ll show you how many TTN tokens you will receive. Always make sure you leave a small amount of BNB in your wallet for future transactions.
TeleTreon has a 11% buy and sell tax applied. You’ll receive at least 11% less tokens that is described. The distribution of this 11% tax can be found on www.TeleTreon.com
Click on “Swap”.
- Check and confirm the swap information. After confirming the details click on “Confirm Swap”.
- A message from Trust wallet will appear. Confirm the swap details and click on “Approve” to Buy TTN.
- Your transaction will now be confirmed by Pancakeswap.
- The following message will appear with a successful transaction. From here you can click on “Close”.
- Click on your wallet on the right top corner and disconnect your wallet. This will prevent hackers entering your wallet when an exploit occurs on pancakeswap.finance
- Click on “Disconnect”
- Click on the “add token“ button in the right upper corner.
- Click on the “+” Symbol to add a custom token.
- Switch the network to BNB Smart Chain by clicking on “Ethereum”.
- Write “BNB Smart Chain” in the search engine and click on “BNB Smart Chain” when the network pops up.
- Insert the TTN contract “0x50A9Eb8A53f2C2993F46B354bD5F24F1C880bf24” in “Contract Address”.
Once the contract has been inserted, more details of the token will appear. Click on “Done”.
Congratulations! Your TTN tokens are now added to your wallet!
- Go to Trustwallet.
- Go to the Dapp browser.
- Insert the following URL into the Dapp search bar. Staking Dapp https://Stake.TeleTreon.com
- Click on the “ETH” Logo in the upper right corner.
- Select “BNB Smart Chain” and click on the network when it pops up.
- Sometimes a page must be reloaded to ensure a good connection. Click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Click on “Reload”
- We’re now going to connect your wallet to the Dapp. Click on “Connect Wallet”.
- Click on “Trust Wallet”.
- A messsage from Trust Wallet will appear to connect your wallet. Click on “Connect”.
- Enable your wallet to interact with the staking pool. Click on “Enable”.
- A message from Trust Wallet will appear with details and needed network fee. Click on “Confirm”.
- With a successful transaction a message will appear with the confirmation that you are able to Stake your TTN in the Staking pool.
- The word “Enable” will now change to “Stake”. Click on “Stake”.
- Enter the amount you want to stake and click on “Confirm”. Keep in mind that the maximum staking amount is 0.5% or 500.000.000 TTN.
- A message from Trust Wallet will pop up again for you to confirm the transaction. Click on “Approve”.
- Congratulations, your TTN is now staked and you’ll see how much TTN you have earned! Keep in mind that it takes a 2% withdraw fee when unstaking your TTN from the Pool. More information can be found on the FAQ page.